RCR MT Conveyors are purpose built for each application and offer unique operational features to allow luffing, slewing and telescoping action as required. RCR MT has the ability to design and manufacture conveyors with rubber tyre and rail-mounted options to suit the application and client budget.
RCR MT uses electro-mechanical and hydraulic drives for both conveyor and slewing operations. With the integration of Variable Speed Drives, RCR MT conveyors offer flexibility with local and PLC control.
Features and benefits
- 25, 35, 55, 65, 75 metre fully automatic hydraulic foldout and retract system rail and wheel units
- Heavy duty design utilising the best of industry components
- Slurry feeds adapted to conventional stacker designs
- High quality conveyor idlers and carriers
- Ease of take-up and belt tracking
- High quality SKF, NSK and FAG bearings
- FEA design to meet precision design requirements
- Splicing and belt maintenance services through RCR MT specialist rubber division
- Modern reliable electro-mechanical drives
- Quality electrical sensor devices for belt speed and belt integrity
- Heavy duty belt cleaning and plough systems